Friday, January 26, 2018

Picture of the Day: Loving Looks from Eric Draper to Rick Scott. By Geniusofdespair


I think Audubon's Eric Draper gives himself away in this photo. His idol is Rick Scott. I couldn't muster that look for anyone except my husband. Well maybe for flying Spoonbills or Flamingos (I am a sucker for pink).

Shame on you for Green Washing Rick Scott Eric Draper. Do you really want him to be our next Senator?? Just stop it.  Support and vote for Bill Nelson in the Senate. It is bad enough we have Marco Rubio do we need this charlatan too?

 Look at the rest of them...not much love there except for Eric Draper. My expression would have been like the others: Blank.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obsequious is all over his posture. How did Audubon tolerate it for so many years?

Anonymous said...

All white older men. Is that what Florida looks like today?