Sunday, December 17, 2017

Where did my moniker GENIUSOFDESPAIR originate? By Geniusofdespair

"But her idea suggests the despairing genius of the true reformer"

Even though I have been using that nickname for 11 years and most people know me by that nickname, the State still has not identified me as such. But in a 2017 special election the State identified Christian Schlaerth as "He-Man". Do you see any difference? Even my Republican opponent is allowed to use her nickname.  I keep writing to them requesting that they use it but as you can see, they have not recognized Geniusofdespair as my nickname.

2018 Race - Note the absence of "Geniusofdespair"
2017 Special Election

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know who you are, but who is this Nancy Lee?

Anonymous said...

I always see a "Pepe" or two on the ballot. My husband and I always laugh as we have no idea what "pepe" means, why it is always in quotes, and why it is so popular.

Geniusofdespair said...

First comment....Did you read the blog. It is pretty clear that it is my real name.