Friday, September 08, 2017

In New York City. By Geniusofdespair

Miami International Airport 8pm
The airport was in chaos yesterday. At 8pm a flight to New Orleans was cancelled just as it was supposed to depart -- no cabin crew. My flight was almost scrapped because we were 2 hours on the Tarmac. I did get out after about 10 hours at the Miami airport. Many flights were cancelled including many to New York. I look out my hotel window and can see the Chrysler building and the East River. I am spent. I can't get out of bed. I do not own a home in Florida anymore as I have been expecting doom, however, all my 'stuff' is in my rental.

After Wilma and Andrew real estate died. I expect the same with Irma. Good luck homeowners in plated subdivisions. Good luck to those living around the Lake. The sugar barons will be the first looking for relief after the hurricane. Stay safe friends. The rest of you, I hope karma doesn't get you.