Monday, June 26, 2017

Someone Run Against Me Please. By Geniusofdespair

  I Carlos Curbelo voted for the Trump Care piece of crap in the House of Representatives, which is really only a tax cut for the rich.  I need you to run against me....I am too stupid to serve so I should be punished. 

May 4, 2017 - Carlos Curbelo - District 26 - and Mario Diaz-Balart Voted to Repeal Obamacare.

Now let's vote against Carlos! 20 Republicans had the guts to vote against Trumpcare. It passed by one so Carlos Curbelo was the deciding vote.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The most sour face in Florida politics.

Anonymous said...

No dummy is he. Close to many young pro gay rights republican politicians on the city and local level. Don't underestimate him. Shorty knows how to play ruthless just ask lada.