Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Bare Facts in Salt Lake City: The Zombies Come Out at Night. By Geniusofdespair


My summer vacation: Zombies, Walking Dead and Mormons at war in  Salt Lake City

Salt Lake City, home of the Mormons...or home of the Zombies? You decide. I filmed in downtown Salt Lake as dusk approached  --  Salt Lake where no residents swim in the lake, except me (too smelly) -- and Mormons avoid the night (as well as the liquor).






Day Time in Salt Lake City - A Happier Time....
Because I smelled too fishy from swimming in the Salt Lake, the Zombies ignored me. Not so with the Mormons. They wanted to invite me into their fold, they have nostril deficit disorder.

4 comments:

Geniusofdespair said...

I had to keep reminding the zombies that if they were operating on brain stems, they couldn't use cell phones.

Anonymous said...

I Love your photos. The last woman looks like a mormon.

youbetcha' said...

yuk. But I have missed you.

Anonymous said...

Will you be at the Daniella victory party?