Friday, December 06, 2013

Something Fishy about X-Mayor Manny Marono and Lynda Bell when she was Homestead Mayor. By Geniusofdespair

How did the Sweetwater Mayor get the towing contract in Homestead? The RFP (Portion Above) in Homestead had to be changed (4/8/2009) for it to happen. It was Lynda's idea to have Homestead change towing companies in the first place.


Read my previous post November 15th. Something is so fishy with Sweetwater's Mayor and Lynda Bell. Someone has to piece it together.  Someone needs to talk to the previous towing company in Homestead.  READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND.


Look at this lottery winner I found, Now I am suspicious of the Lottery:

10 comments:

Tracey said...

It's called quid pro quo. You hire my daughter and give her a fence contract and I will get you money for your business.

Anonymous said...

FBI, FBI, FBI.

Anonymous said...

Somewhere here, Pepe Diaz fits in.

Anonymous said...

The lottery ticket...a forgery???

Anonymous said...

Quid pro quo years apart? The homestead contract was small potatoes. The fence contract was a windfall.

Anonymous said...

Lynda Bell very quickly learned how to play the game while appearing always to have those "pure motives" she always talked about. If only Marono would give the investigators the opening,I believe we would see Bell facing serious scrutiny and legal issues. Her wild child Jenna needs to start looking for a new line of work.

Anonymous said...

The old towing company was next to the police if I remember correctly? Those people there were not exactly wonderful people.

Anonymous said...

"Yeah, I'll just say I won the lottery, yeah, that's the ticket."
Sure would explain some of those piles of cash Marono had laying around.

Anonymous said...

Do you mean to tell me there is something wrong with the lottery too?

Anonymous said...

Living in a motor home in her mom's driveway? How sad.