Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Frank Carollo Watch Out! Alex Dominguez is Running In District 3.

Alex said:

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that my campaign filed paperwork with the City of Miami Clerk to officially run in next November's City of Miami election for my home District 3 against incumbent commissioner Frank Carollo.

After having recently run in this years primary for State Representative, many of the voters in our district expressed much dissatisfaction with our representation at Miami City Hall and urged me to run. I look forward to meeting many other voters in my district in the many months to come. Thus far I have been very humbled by all the support and I look forward to helping my constituents in District 3 and the rest of Miami to become the world class city it deserves to be.