Friday, July 20, 2012

The Miami Dade County Absentee Ballot: By Geniusofdespair

I got mine 27 days before the election. To me that is too early. Candidates are still waging their campaigns, having debates, walking, etc and already I am in the process of voting, my ballot is 90% filled in. I only need to find out who to vote for in the Republican Executive Committee races. Any Republicans out there with suggestions? I didn't have to face the angst over whether to vote for Rundle or not (that race is not on my Republican ballot). However, a rule of thumb, don't vote her out unless you think the other candidate is BETTER. Do your homework. You don't take a candidate out to put a worse one in. That goes with the Dennis Moss race especially. DO NOT TAKE HIM OUT to put wacko Alice Pena in.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you turn on MDC webcast Miami Dade TV, right now or ATT Uverse ch99 -MDC commissioner D10 Javier Souto is hosting a show in Spanish. No subtitles for the rest of America.
Do TVs have subtitles for english from spanish programming?

Anonymous said...

My son's ballot just arrived. I am forwarding it to his military overseas address as Priority Mail so he can vote, too.

For the troops, it is never too early.

Anonymous said...

Here's a Republican no-brainer for State House District 114 - Amory Bodin over Erik "The Snake" Fresen.

Anonymous said...

Really? I mean 1992 is just not long enough to hold a seat in office in Miami Dade County. Let's just keep the same old wheel of tax and spend Moss characters in office.

I've spoken with Darrin McGillis and visited his web site, he has some good ideas and I like his style.

Anonymous said...

Egg lady's EVIL...

Anonymous said...

Got a call from,"Miami-Dade Elections" asking if I had received my absentee ballot. Oddly the phone number was the same number that had just robo-called me for Manny Machado. Do they think I just fell off the turnip truck?

Anonymous said...

did you tape the call?? If they paid for the call, and did not have a disclaimer, it is a clear violation of elections laws, and probably a good case for fraud and misrepresentation!!

Anonymous said...

Why is the name of the Lieutenant Governor not listed?