Monday, June 25, 2012

Ample Asses and Police-State Drones in South Beach. By Geniusofdespair

This is disturbing footage and it is not the big breasts and bodacious butts I am talking about (actually they were just fine). The Miami Beach police actually made use of drones during Memorial Day weekend in South Beach.

The videographer was after shots of the hot ladies but in the footage he caught the police drones used in South Beach (0:59, 3:30(BEST) and 4:13 on the counter -- but looks like the same footage in all). Am I the only one alarmed by this?  Am I also the last to know? I haven't read about their use. Anyway, here it is for you to see if you haven't already. I remember first seeing drones in the Tom Cruise film Minority Report and it frightened me then.  Now here are drones caught in a few frames of this booty documentary.

The Big Brother Orwellian nightmare is truly upon us.


Watch it on YouTube. And, a smart phone does not do this video justice. Watch it in high definition on a computer.

9 comments:

Stevereno said...

Nothing is better than masses of asses. Thank you! I would love it if you could do a weekly feature on butts. Thank you again for making my day!

Anonymous said...

When Tea Party and Repubublicans complain about Government waste this is one of the examples. Do they really need drones? Wasteful spending that if curtailed, could be used for the social programs progressives are all about.

Geniusofdespair said...

Progressives are not all about social programs. Only in a Republican pea brain does it distill to that. Like if I said all Republicans are against women 's rights.

miaexile said...

caught it somewhere recently where Miami Dade county PD is one of a handful of PD's in the country that have use of drones...I hear the local refrain already " well, if you're not doing anything wrong, what do you have to worry about" ...same response I heard after the draconian measures to eavesdrop on the American public after 9/11...as Linda Elerbee used to say "and so it goes..." p.s. want to watch some fun, live and in person tomorrow night, come on down to North Miami city council meeting where the thieves in power are about to descend on spending the 15Mil + they just received from the Biscayne Landing deal - this will be like watching piranha devour a cow..

Anonymous said...

Genius,
Why do progressives always attack with name calling? "Only Republican pea brain.."? I am not a Republican or Democrat, simply pointing out government waste which those two groups reference all the time.

Resorting to name calling is what idiots do when they can't discuss ideas.

Geniusofdespair said...

Stereotyping is what Republicans always do. Like you, read your own two comments. If they aren't an example of a pea brain I don't know what is. And I see you are calling me a name in the process and stereotyping me.

Mensa said...

It is wonderful that the police are protecting people from criminal activity. Drones save the use of more police on the ground. I do no crimes therefore I am happy they are there. They will not bother me.It also makes the people on the ground happier because they do not see the masses of police that are needed to protect them when very large crowds gather.

Geniusofdespair said...

Mensa, you are a smart guy. Think about the implications of what this can lead to. Watch the movie Minority Report.

Anonymous said...

Someone is hooked on minority report