Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Aventura Apple Store Sucks. By Geniusofdespair

They say you have an appointment but you don't. Once there for the Genius Bar you have to wait with an appointment. They said I would have to wait at least a half hour. That is not an appointment. What if you are on your lunch hour?

I spend thousands a year with this company and I own their friggin' stock. I am mad. I agree with Gimleteye this isn't excellent customer service. This is Dell all the way.

1:35: just left store with no computer. It has been operating without a fan since I had it fixed last time. It wasn't even connected. The damn thing is probably fried.

3/30: The MAC people called me -- I am getting a new computer...praise the Lord, or more precisely the Apple store. Not so mad today. Just want a computer again.

7 comments:

Maria said...

I am a good looking chick so I get immediate service at the Apple Store and everywhere else.

Chauncey said...

Did you refer to them as "pubs?" No one likes that.

Geniusofdespair said...

People who work in computers stores are not usually pubs... They are mostly Dems.

Anonymous said...

So Maria your point ? We should all be better to look at so we get perks?

James Smith said...

I don't think looks should be a basis whether a person deserves to get immediate service or not. And whether you work at Apple Store or not, it is your job to assist a customer regardless of their needs. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I hope they improve their service next time to avoid complications.

Anonymous said...

Like Maria right out of West Side Story

M

Me likey

Anonymous said...

The Apple Store at Dadeland Mall also sucks. They may all suck. They have all turned into iPhone and iPad supermarkets---line up and pay.