Thursday, February 02, 2012

Readers' Requests: Lobbyist Trading Cards. By Geniusofdespair


After my post yesterday of Lobbyist Trading Cards, readers made an impassioned plea for their lobbyist picks so here they are. As far as I know, Sergio Pino is not a lobbyist so I did not include him.

What do you think of this for a board game title, Gimleteye suggested it:

"So You Think You Have What It Takes To Be A (fill in the blank)!!"

With these additional 7 cards we have 35 of the new cards and 18 of the 2008 version. I think we are ready for a game.

3 comments:

Jim Stein said...

Don't forget the Marlins puppet Javier Souto and Penelas's do boy Steve Shiver. They both have their hands in quite a bit.

Anonymous said...

It is Javier SOTO - not Souto. No relation to the Commissioner.

Geniusofdespair said...

Sorry I could not include every one of them...I am done for this year.