Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Truly Burton, This is a Highly Irregular PAC Report. By Geniusofdespair

The Building Industry PAC at 15225 NW 77th Avenue in Miami Lakes shows no money in, and there is no officer or treasurer in the Elections Department public records. Yet according to the PAC's records they made 3 campaign donations in county races to Julio Robaina's campaign,  Xavier Suarez's campaign and Esteban Bovo's campaign, all on May 9th and all for $500. 

I looked at Esteban Bovo's report and the PAC donation is there. I looked on Xavier Suarez's report: Not there. On Julio Robaina's report the PAC donation is there but it is only for $200, not $500.  I looked up the address and it is the Builders Association of South Florida. Truly Burton is their Government Affairs Director. Truly, what are you doing?  As a non-profit your group is not allowed to make campaign donations. You have to do it with your PAC but you have to show where your funds are from in your PAC records and you have to accurately give the same amount that you debit. Again, this is why I hate PAC's.  In order to make a complaint I have to go through so much crap it just isn't worth my time. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They figure no one is looking. And no one is, except you. Not the state attorney, not the state div of elections, not the florida highway patrol, not the US dept of justice. It is all broken.

Anonymous said...

TRULY suspicious!

Anonymous said...

Truly worthy of an investigation.

Anonymous said...

Tell me what I have to do to make this complaint and follow it up and I will...

Geniusofdespair said...

State Elections - Director's Office

ask them what to do....

Main Line: (850) 245-6200
Fax Numbers: (850) 245-6217 or (850) 245-6218
Email: DivElections@dos.state.fl.us