Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Whole Foods Market Has Worst Scone and Papa John's Worst Pizza. By Geniusofdespair


Granted I have not tasted every pizza and scone in the world but these two items made me shutter.

Papa John's thin crust pizza is inedible. The crust is strange - like pie crust. When I don't finish my pizza, it is bad. Really bad. I eat just about any pizza. If you think I hate it...watch this guy.

Whole Foods: Scones are not suppose to be sweet!!! Just a hint of sweetness. I am addicted to scones but Whole Foods, your scone sucks so bad, I packed it up and I am bringing it back. I got up early this morning specifically to go get the scone I dreamed of, and I got burned. The Whole Foods version had so much sugar topping there was no scone.

So in closing Papa John's thin crust pizza really sucks and Whole Foods cinnamon walnut scone sucks too. Ick on both. Have you any food bad experiences out there readers? By the way this is why I wrote this, for google searches, one of the benefits of having a blog:


11 comments:

Barbara said...

You obviously have never had Domino's Pizza.

Anonymous said...

shudder


;-)

Anonymous said...

Ribs at Shorts Barbecue--- bad. Greasy. Better ribs at Tony Romas or Smokey Bones.

Anonymous said...

Shorty's was what I meant to say.

Anonymous said...

Chili's. Nothing in that place is worth eating. The appetizers are all about 1,000 calories. They should market it as a place for fat, unhealthy people. Once the waitress said, if you are looking for healthy food, don't come here.

Chris said...

That photo you have of your scone, looks nothing like a scone. It looks like a bad crumb cake.

Anonymous said...

Now I know why Papa John's used to include a garlic butter "dipping sauce" specifically for the crust...

BTW-That "item" in the pic looks suspiciously like a turd.

Geniusofdespair said...

Yes, I see the resemblance now.

sparrow said...

Worst pizza is Little Caesar's, by far. I sort of liked Papa Johns but after watching that video I wonder if my taste buds are messed up.

Geniusofdespair said...

I just returned the offending scone for a chocolate chip cookie and I had Big Louie's pizza for dinner. The universe is realigning.

Anonymous said...

My special hatreds are with Chili's and Pizza Hut. I cringe just driving past them... and yet Chili's is always incredibly packed. I gawk in outrage every time I happen to drive by on a weekend evening and see the big-crowd of fools waiting outside for a table. Somebody please explain it to me. I figure it has to be the 2-for-1 drinks.

Oh, and ever since TGI Friday's changed their menu a year or two ago to that greasy and glorified bar food, it is now on my crap list also.

And Applebee's? Don't even go there.