Tuesday, June 07, 2011

My Opus: IPhone Video Masterpiece. By Geniusofdespair

I posted this yesterday with the wrong setting. Sorry. This is as good as it gets creatively from me and a view might calm your nerves after all those robocalls.

I took 4 videos on my IPhone last Saturday of dolphins swimming in Biscayne Bay. I edited them all together, sang the song and set the video to the music I wrote. I also did an additional soundtrack. I hope you like it. Watch it twice because it needs time to load - it stops in the middle if you don't let it load or watch it on YouTube.



We need an aquatic preserve for the dolphins as well as for us. Don't we want our children to see wild dolphins in the future? You can see the City of Miami in the background, it reminds us all that we share Florida's riches and we need to preserve them. Get some promises out of the Mayoral candidates!!

8 comments:

Rick said...

"The video is private."


.

Geniusofdespair said...

Thanks Rick. Still not technically savvy, I am lucky I can manage this blog every day.

miaexile said...

some might say it doesn't take much to impress me, but this is beautiful - from tears to smiles.. thanks GOD

Geniusofdespair said...

Now you are my favorite reader for June...thank you miaexile.

Anonymous said...

The northern of Biscaqyne Bay Aquatic Preserve (and all its dolphins) near downtown Miami and surrounding Virginia Key should become part of Biscayne National Park or a National Recreation Area in order to protect it from the City of Miami and Miami Dade County, which have a never-ending slew of projects that threaten its survival including the Port of Miami expansion projects. The proposal is to dredge Biscayne Bay to to 55 feet to accommodate the Post-Panamax ships (the largest cargo ships in the world). Biscayne Bay was never meant to accommodate a deep harbour for massive industrial uses. If these projects come our way, the urban wildlife you were so impressed with will be devastated.

TerreG said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

swampthing said...

Flipper shall inherit the swamp.

Anonymous said...

Hauntly beautiful