Monday, March 14, 2011

Goodbye Old Girl?? A look back at Natacha Seijas in Pictures. By Geniusofdespair


To celebrate the recall vote tomorrow I decided to take a look back at my favorites photos of Vile Natacha from the Eye on Miami archives:



Hit read more to see the rest....














...and the infamous Miami New Times image - Natacha as the wicked witch of the west...


And from Harry Emilio-Gottlieb



This was my first post about Natacha Seijas:

Monday, November 06, 2006
Natacha Seijas - Vile Miami Dade County Commissioner


Natacha Seijas is a particularly vile and sour woman who is a County Commissioner in Miami Dade County. She is built like a bloated fire plug and has a furrow of frown lines etched on either side of her mouth. She has contempt for people in general and even the manatees can’t escape her crappy disposition. She said: “I am not a lover of manatees, as far as I am concerned they are from Cuba, which was our original animal, and I am glad they are here [but] I want to know how big that herd is because if that herd is way too big it is time to find something else to do with it.”

If I had to rate hateful people: This woman tops the list. And what happens to people who are mean and vile and sour: They get promoted of course!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't support what decisions she's made and don't like her conduct as a commissioner, but I don't support recalls and I think this is a little catty.

Anonymous said...

For a county commissioner who has run roughshod over the county for 18 years, to be "a little catty" doesnt quite do justice to her terrible reign as queen of mean.

Geniusofdespair said...

I can take the heat of catty after a few hundred posts on her.

Anonymous said...

You all MUST remember to VOTE on March 15! Tomorrow! It's only a day away!

VOTE...VOTE...VOTE...VOTE...VOTE...VOTE...VOTE...VOTE...VOTE...VOTE...VOTE...VOTE...VOTE...VOTE...VOTE...

Anonymous said...

Great picture retrospective. The only thing I can add is the green witch on the cover of Miami New Times during her first recall. Get it right this time district 13. Just think Seijas and Murphy; 2 for the price of one.
Genius you are having waaaay too much fun.

Anonymous said...

Natacha is the herd from Cuba, not the manatees.

I saw this woman chowing down at ChicosII in West Hialeah back in the day.

She was hunched over her meal at a back table, glowering at passers-by.

I asked a friend who that evil looking woman was and he said "that's 'Gorda' from the Hialeah City Council."

The face has haunted me since.

Anonymous said...

I will be visiting the manatees tomorrow to give them the good news. Their "dictator" will be thrown to the wolves and they won't have to worry about her anymore.

Tony Robbins Fan said...

I have heard motivational speakers talk about how one's thoughts and attitude are reflected in one's appearance. Natacha Seijas is the best example of how a negative attitude creates a negative appearance.

Anonymous said...

Yes but by any standard she has been incredibly successful. It just goes to show, the golden rule trumps Tony Robbins.