Tuesday, March 08, 2011

David Southwell in his own words. By Geniusofdespair

See Yesterday's Post on this guy then read this, his email to our blog (Like his choosing the same name - Miami Voice - has nothing to do with this):

I cannot believe that you would so blatantly misrepresent what I said to you.

I did not say whether I was a Seijas supporter or not. For you to so twist what I said is dishonest and despicable. What I said was: “You also claim that I, David Southwell, am a supporter of Ms. Seijas. You have no information on which to base that statement. I have spoken with her in the past, as my Commissioner, and found her to be helpful, wise, and concerned for the best interest of her constituents, but I have never had a conversation with anyone, except my wife, regarding my opinion of Ms. Seijas. No one, not even Dr. Bennett has asked me about my position on Ms. Seijas or the recall effort of her or Mr. Alvarez. We are focused on other matters. What Dr. Bennett and I are doing, along with a very large group of other people, does not involve Ms. Seijas.”

Regarding the Miami Voice Inc. campaign reports,
(NOTE I NEVER REFERRED TO MIAMI VOICE INC.'S CAMPAIGN REPORT BECAUSE NON-PROFIT CORPORATIONS DON'T FILE CAMPAIGN REPORTS) what I wrote to you is the following: “For example - you say that you have seen the campaign reports for Miami Voice, Inc. Not so, Miami Voice is not yet active and has not filed any campaign reports with anyone. So, you lied!” For you to claim that having seen something filed by Miami Voice PAC is having seen a report from Miami Voice, Inc. (NOT TRUE SOUTHWELL, AGAIN NON-PROFIT CORPORATIONS DON'T FILE CAMPAIGN REPORTS AND YOUR CORPORATION HAS BEEN ACTIVE SINCE 2/18/11 I WROTE MY BLOG IN MARCH) is as disingenuous as everything else you have written since you know full well that it is wrong.

I sincerely hope that you will have the moral fortitude to correct the blatant misrepresentation of my statements that you made on your blog site.

Okay Southwell you have had your say, now get off my blog and go raise money for your non profit...this is your last word here: Believe it or not! It is my understanding that Miami Voice has common law use of the name and your intentional choice of the name for your corporation does not trump their use and could be seen as an attempt to try to confuse the voters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He appears a little too thin skinned. Get over it dude.

miaexile said...

So I went back and re-read your post from yesterday. Clearly this "Christian" should do so as well. You were referring to the PAC Miami Voice campaign report. If he's confused, maybe he should have used a name not so easily confused with PAC Miami Voice. Sheesh. I'm over these assholes who hijack Christianity for sinister motives.

Geniusofdespair said...

In the interest of not escalating this -- I am shutting off comments. You can all make up your own mind on who is disingenuous. I don't want to leave room for anyone trashing anyone further.