Saturday, February 05, 2011

Thugshots in Broward County. By Geniusofdespair

I liked this website of Broward Sheriff's photos because they separated the thugs' mugshots into categories. They have "Nice Hair" and a "Tattoo Gallery" among others. I will let you go to the link to see "OMG...LOL", and my favorites "Jail Babes" (some are attractive) and "Rough Night."

From "Nice Hair":

From the "Tattoo Gallery" (A word to the wise: When you tattoo your cheek with the word 'death' you might be limiting your marketability):


3 comments:

Squathole said...

Not as dramatic as The Street, but far more entertaining than the Walmartians series.

Anonymous said...

I see a bunch sad stories in those photos. How do these peeps get into such bad situations and how can they get beyond it?

Anonymous said...

I am with you. It makes me sad.