Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FLORIDA GOVERNOR: We must stop Mr. Crazy Eyes and Help Alex Sink. By Geniusofdespair

Money, Money, Money! Politics is all about money. I am collecting money for Alex Sink on behalf of the Environment. This is the link to my fundraising page. Put some dough on it. All of you: You need to give money to candidates. Let's get that money rolling into Alex Sink's campaign otherwise Florida will be in deep shit. Speaking of deep shit, this is your opportunity to unseat Dorrin Rolle from the County Commission. He is in a runoff with Jean Monestime. Jean desperately needs money. Help him, this is the link. I hope my readers aren't deadbeats. Even $10 or $20 each to these two candidates is good enough. Contact me at geniusofdespair@yahoo.com if you would rather send a check to me, made out to their campaigns.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in and sign me Truly Blue!

Anonymous said...

You are right Genius, we have to step up or shut up.

Anonymous said...

Well if this ticket is as close as I'll ever get to seeing Rod Smith as Governor, I'll take it.

m

Anonymous said...

Sure let give some money to scoot as well.

CATO said...

Don't Sink Florida cheat the system and getway Scott free with 300 million.


Maybe I'll skip this spot on my ballot and at least a couple more.

Anonymous said...

Vote and donate to Alex Sink and Rod Smith for Florida's future! Elect honest leaders with vision and smarts. It is time for a change.

Vote and donate to Jean Monestime for Miami-Dade County Commission. Roll Rolle away. Regime Change here we come.

Anonymous said...

Sink's commercial is great. Hope there is substance there.

Anonymous said...

Rolle raised more than $250,000 and couldn't get 50% of the vote.

Monmestime raised a tenth of Rolle's amount and got 25%.

This may be our best chance to expunge the class clown on the County commission who also votes for moving the UBD regularly.

Monestime will be on This Week in South Florida with Putney 11 a.m. on WPLG Channel 10.

Anonymous said...

and look how huge the ballot is:
http://www.miamidade.gov/elections/library/ballot_contents_110210.pdf
37 pages. there are some stupid charter questions on the ballot. Hialeah has about five issues on the same question. Same old, same old.

Anonymous said...

Sink looks lousy in that commercial. Don't they have any gauze over there for the lens?