Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stop the Presses! My Beauty Contest has a Wrinkle. By Geniusofdespair

You might recall I hosted a beauty pageant for the Ethically Challenged on January 12th. To get considered, an elected official had to have been arrested. I have been feverishly counting the votes and what do I see? A new contestant in today's paper that I over-looked. It was my fault so should I let Former Hollywood Commissioner Keith Wasserstrom in? He has been arrested and is is now in jail, according to the Miami Herald, so he meets the qualifications. You decide readers. If we don't let him in, it is only fair to tell you that Michelle Spence-Jones is the front-runner.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote you let him in.

Anonymous said...

Isn't Michelle Spence-Jones facing multiple investigations? What happened to the economic development group that claimed Spence-Jones demanded $8,000 from them?

Anonymous said...

He wins in the best teeth category. Will there be a bathing suit and/or talent competition? I would love to see each contestant in a bathing suit, displaying his or her talent. Too much? I'll donate $50 to Haitian Relief for the first picture of a contestant in a bathing suit. No Photochop!

tom

Geniusofdespair said...

Crap, photochop is my bread and butter post.

City Resident said...

Please let the guy in, Spence-Jones might see your crowning as an honor. She doesn't get it.

Anonymous said...

Let him in.
I vote for him.

Anonymous said...

Watching Michelle strut her stuff in the Martin Luther King parade was too much for me. He would turn over in his grave at the mis-use of his memory.

Anonymous said...

Mistake or no mistake, the die was cast with your original slate. Stick to it!

Anonymous said...

Who is that last person...Spence Jones afraid she will lose her title?