Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Diaz Balarts Rescind Their Endorsement of Crist for US Senate. By Geniusofdespair

As a newly registered Republican, all I can say is that I am appalled by the behavior of my fellow Republicans. The Miami Herald said:

The Diaz-Balarts' withdrawal of their support -- a rarity in politics -- comes at a time Crist is steadily losing ground in the polls to former House Speaker Marco Rubio of Miami. Without the well-known Diaz-Balarts to campaign with him in their heavily Hispanic districts, Crist has lost key allies on his Senate rival's home turf.

I hope Crist remembers what these two did. It is no big loss, however, Crist would never get many votes in these heavily Cuban districts. They will go Rubio all the way.

11 comments:

youbetcha' said...

My sleaze meter is going off.

How are you surviving as a Rep?

Geniusofdespair said...

It has been surprisingly easy. I just set my TV to Fox news and I went from there. For the holidays I am going to Hawaii to see Obama's birth certificate. I just have to see it for myself.

Anonymous said...

Time is up for the Diaz-Balarts. I am a Cuban-American in Miami and I will vote for Crist. Am I alone here?

Anonymous said...

Carlito loves them.

His staff has a former employee of Lincoln, who along with the Mayors sister, always runs campaigns for diazs. Wonder how county time is spent on that?

youbetcha' said...

Hawaii? Rats.

Can you bring me back a bobble head hula girl?

Don't forget your Obama visor and magic marker. You definitely need to get used to looking like a maverick.

Will they let a republican see the papers?

Anonymous said...

Will they let a republican see the papers?

Why not Genius you are circumcised right?

Anonymous said...

Crist is a lightweight. He has a nice smile and absolutely no substance.

Anonymous said...

Charlie Crist should just switch to the democrats. Let the Republicans keep moving to the far far far right with Marco Rubio. As an independant hispanic I would vote for Crist over Rubio.

Rick said...

"Climate change is a farce!" Say it GoD, you have to say it, otherwise you can't vote.

.

Geniusofdespair said...

No Rick PULEEZZ not climate change!!

youbetcha' said...

Nice job, Harry !