Friday, October 30, 2009

Joe Sanchez: Listen Up...You too Jose!! By Geniusofdespair

Your supporters are annoying. I didn't support either candidate in this race -- both you and Tomas are nice guys. Please keep your supporters from annoying me. Tell them to give it a rest.

Supporters: You are not helping your candidate writing crap here and what you are writing cannot be characterized any other way, some I had to dump because it was so bad. Here is a tip: Go out and hold a sign. That is a positive thing you can do for your candidate, trust me, writing here is doing Joe an injustice. The Joe Sanchez I know would be appalled if he knew you were focusing on a Spanish accent as a reason not to vote for someone.

Wait, could this be a Armando Gutierrez trick, having people write like buffoons in support of Sanchez? Hmmm.