Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Sophie's Choice. By Geniusofdespair.

I was thinking last night that I wasted a lot time and I decided to take action. My hard choice is, spend an inordinate amount of my precious time channel-surfing or give in to the Miami Herald's extortion of more funds for a TV Section. The surfing is grating on me.

I gave it a lot of thought this morning...

I have decided to watch less TV. I am reading "Paving Paradise" and it is already a month late at the library, I could use the time saved to read.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have DISH. Press a button and you get the tv guide. I also have the DVR, so I never have to watch commercials anymore. DISH with DVR: don't know what I would do without it!

TOM

Geniusofdespair said...

Read?

Anonymous said...

Reading "Paving Paradise" sent me into a deep depression. It was a well researched and well written account of Florida's unrelenting and unstoppable growth at any cost past, present and future. Be prepared to call your family physician for a prescription of anti-depressant meds.

Geniusofdespair said...

Maybe that is why I'm so depressed this week...