Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Call To Action Miami-Dade. By Geniusofdespair

Florida Hometown Democracy need signatures in Florida’s 21st Congressional District.

This district spans south from the western parts of Miramar and Pembroke Pines, through Miami Lakes, Hialeah, Miami Springs, Doral, Sweetwater, and down to Kendall and Cutler Ridge...It is Lincoln Diaz Balart’s district.

If you know someone in this district, ask them to sign a petition. This is important. If you don't know what this is about, look at our index (we have had 77 posts on this) on the right side of the page or do a search at top.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took action, I called my cousin in Doral. I hope he does it, he said he would.

Anonymous said...

I'll give you credit, you're persistent.

No matter how many Hometown Democracy stories you put up over the past 18 months, only to get minimal, if no, feedback, you keep right at it.

m

Anonymous said...

I don't think 300 signatures short means that people aren't reacting. Someone is getting the message out there.

Geniusofdespair said...

yes persistent I am...

some of the best posts on this blog have little or no comments because there is little left to be said. It is no indication of viewer interest.

One of my most inane posts got the most comments ever on this blog...49, about Randy Hilliard the self-proclaimed "Prince of Darkness."

Anonymous said...

Do you realize what Hometown Democracy will do? It will generate more $ for lobbyists. Look at all scenarios before you choose a side. HD will just corrupt more people.