Saturday, March 29, 2008

Friends, Reporters and Just About Everyone Else by Geniusofdespair

Within the first two minutes of talking to me, just about everyone says: “...And, don’t put that on your blog.” I am now limited on what I can report. I have all sorts of unbloggable material locked in my head.

Then on the other side, I have people I don't know who are sending me things they want me to blog about. Good material, but you can’t do it all. Usually, if the newspaper has covered it and I have no additional comments, I don’t blog about it, even though it is a good story. I have to assume you all have access to the local rags.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about doing a story on the Miami's City Commissioner Marc Sarnoff and his 2006 and 2007 Campaign Manager Wilbur Jackson. The Commissioner's campaign disclosure forms do not indicate where all that money was eventually spent? A story that the MiamiHerald refuses to write.