Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving '07 Fellow Wacky Miamians by Geniusofdespair

I am spending Thanksgiving at my sister's house and I am thankful for the tofu turkey she is preparing. So thankful, in fact, I am bringing my own bird. How do you make a tofu turkey? Well you make a big ball of stuffing mix and slice the tofu into strips and pat it on to the stuffing ball. Oh, and you marinate the tofu before you try to stick it to the stuffing ball.

Vegans are tough to eat with and religion is a good subject to avoid in this household. Relatives, I have to love them for what they are: spiritual bad eaters.

I hope all of you have a happy Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Geniusofdespair said...

The tofu turkey...it wasn't so bad.

Anonymous said...

you can leave me off your guest list for next year's turkey day dinner.

amo said...

I'm thankful I haven't ever been asked to eat a tofu turkey.

Geniusofdespair said...

it tastes like chicken...i mean eggplant.

Geniusofdespair said...

The tofu turkey I had yesterday looked nothing like the picture...it was a jumble of brownish little stuff all jammed together. It tasted like eggplant but I was told there was none in it.