Thursday, January 25, 2007

Reflecting on Our Future by Geniiusofdespair

I wonder what will become of Eye On Miami now that people are bored with the strong mayor vote. Fickle people aren't you? When it is over it is over. Of course, it never will be over. The Gimenez change passed today (see post Et tu Gimenez). Now the STRONG Mayor will veto it and they will override his veto. And one vote after another...while you are all bored and not watching...the Commission will do their best, during their incredibly boring meetings, to throw asunder what we have voted for.

I was wondering will Eye On Miami Readers find a new outlet to vent their frustrations? "Don't do it people." We will have plenty of stuff to report because this is the land where strange and wacky people end up: Sunny Florida. Even our gambling is wacky -- you go to the dog track to gamble. Remember people, there is always the Herald we can bash, I mean comment on. As they sang in Dreamgirls: "We are Family." So I expect to see you here commenting and reading except when this blogspot goes down -- which appears to be often. If I lose you as a reader, let me leave you with one final word of goodbye: Otherwise, come back tomorrow, it is only a day away.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

G&G,
You can't run us off!!
I'm reading here many times a day-and forgetting to even look at the Herald (!)

Anonymous said...

I ain't going nowhere neither.

Anonymous said...

This is like therapy.... some of us have limited space where we can vent.

:(

Anonymous said...

I find that I don't need to read the 5 minute Herald... I scan the paper for things that impact me and off I go. It takes less than 5 to do that, because they don't focus on things that impact us daily.

Anonymous said...

This is the best blog in Miami, must have a bigger staff than the Herald newsroom. Hopefully more spellcheckers.

Oh, and by the way does anyone know if the mgn here is looking to buy a condo?

Geniusofdespair said...

anonymous-- really big staff here. right. At least I had time to get dressed today.

Anonymous said...

Does that mean that this is a nude blog? Maybe you should get a live camara and make some extra money like those other "blogs"!

Geniusofdespair said...

Not nude: This is strictly a PJ blog. I always have the PJ's on. I am a cereal eating, Pj wearing blogger. If it were a nude blog...it would be very unpopular, I can assure you of that. I would have to pay people to come to the blog to look...so I would lose money very quickly.