Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Demon Seed and Jim DeFede

Not much of interest in Miami Herald today so I checked out the Sun-Sentinel:

Son of Miami police chief gets 18 months in prison in N.Y. drug case
Posted December 13 2006, 10:44 AM EST Associated Press
ALBANY, N.Y. -- "The son of Miami police Chief John Timoney was sentenced Wednesday to 18 months in federal prison for trying to buy 400 pounds of marijuana from an undercover agent in 2005." (snip)


Also I checked out Channel 4's Jim DeFede newsclip File:
DeFede: Is Miami A Third World Country?

Also check this one out: A DeFede classic: Martinez's I AM NOT A CROOK SPEECH It was dated April 18, 2006 in case it doesn't link right. Put "DEFEDE and MARTINEZ" in the search.

If you never saw a DeFede clip, you must see this last one!!!!!!!! When you hit on the clips, there is a very short commerical before the clip. This is one of DeFede's classics!

To tell you the truth: I am just too angry at Miami politics to even write today. This Vile Natacha recall is making me want to puke.. she will be even worse if she doesn't get recalled.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out this blog:
http://surfsideflorida.blogspot.com/
The town of Surfside is being taken over and ruined by developers.

Geniusofdespair said...

Good Reader Paul: I have contacted the blog you mentioned and linked our site to this Surfside blog. Thank you for writing. I knew your previous mayor and think Surfside is one of the jewels of Miami Dade County. Sounds like trouble in paradise. I have considered moving to Surfside.

I am compiling the complaints citizens are having from many cities and will do a post. However, because the Herald is such a bad paper, I know nothing of most cities so I cannot verify that the authors are on target. This troubles me but I will post anyway and see what reactions I get. I do not like posting inaccurate information.

Send your Cities problems to geniusofdespair@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Miami misses Defede in print. Big time.

Geniusofdespair said...

I have noticed those swollen legs. She gets around pretty good on them though. Sort of like a duck.

Anonymous said...

Amazing the hypocrisy from Timoney on criminal behavior. It might even seem to validate the rumors I have heard about "Chief" Timoney. This being that he was a regular at events of supporters held to fund the IRA's "activities" back in Ireland when he was working up north, particularly while he was in NYC. Another case of "the rules don's apply to me or I'll do what ever it takes to help my friends" if it gets me closer to the important people who can help my career.